All items should be level or below the top of the dumpster. It must be safe to transport down the highway.
There will be $70 per ton charge if the dumpster is overweight.
Our dumpsters feature conveniently placed barn doors that will face your home for easy walk-in style loading so you don’t have to worry about lifting heavy objects over your head.
The most common question we get is how much can fit in a dumpster and we get it…cubic yards may not have been everyone’s favorite school topic but imagine the size of a standard washing machine, that is 1 cubic yard. Our 6 cubic yard dumpster can easily accommodate 6 washing machines (you get the idea).
Here is another way to determine the best size for your unique project:
- 6 Cubic Yard: great for decluttering a small garage or basement. It will look like the size of a small car.
- 10 Cubic Yard: great for an average kitchen or bathroom demolition. It will look like the size of a crossover.
- 13 Cubic Yard: great for multiple home improvement projects. It will look like the size of an SUV.
- 16 Cubic Yard: great for a 2-car garage cleanout or decluttering your full basement. It will look like the size of a minivan.
- 20 Cubic Yard: our largest container is typically used for large home projects or multiple room demolitions. Think “the big one!”
To maximize the space in the containers we recommend breaking down the materials. This allows for every square inch to be fully utilized.
The good news is, at Small Haul we make it easy. Your dumpster rental will be available to you for 7 days but if you finish the job early, just let us know and we will come pick it up!
Need more time? Not a problem, give us a call or email us two days before your scheduled pick up date and we can extend the rental at a discounted daily rate.
YES! Unlike some of our competitors, we ensure safe and clean drop off and pick up in your driveway. Our largest container still fits inside of a parking space.
We offer same day delivery within our service area! Click here to view the availability of our current inventory and get your project started today.
We service the following areas: Overland Park, Stilwell, Spring Hill, Olathe, Shawnee, Prairie Village, Leawood, Lenexa, Louisburg, South Kansas City, Lee’s Summit, Raymore, Belton & Grandview.
*We can deliver outside of the service area for a minimum $50 fee.
Adhering to the following waste guidelines allows us to be good stewards of our resources, properly dispose of all waste and debris. We appreciate your cooperation!
Things to Put in the Dumpster
- Household items & waste
- Paper / Plastics / Glass
- Most electronic devices
- subject to additional transportation fees, may not contain freon
- Yard Waste
- Must be separate from all other debris or $75 fee will apply
- Construction / Remodeling Debris
- Heavy Materials
- may require advance approval
- must be clean and not mixed with other material
- Concrete / Bricks / Soil
Things NOT to put in the Dumpster
- Paint or Paint cans
- Chemicals, including Freon
- Solvents of any kind
- Oil Tans or Oil Drums
- Radioactive waste
- Highly flammable liquids or materials
- Bio-medical waste
- Infectious waste
- Liquids of any kind
- Toxic or Hazardous Materials
Yes, we CAN haul yard waste but you must rent a separate container for yard waste only. A $75 Fee will apply if yard waste is mixed in with other household or remodeling debris/waste. Ask us about how you can rent your yard waste dumpster today!
We will be happy to dump and return the container to you PLUS offer you a 5% discount on the second rental.
Our pricing includes up to 7 days. We do not offer discounts on shorter rentals, however we do offer upfront pricing, driveway protection and quick delivery for your convenience.
The remaining balance will be charged the day before we pick up the container.
If booking online, please tell us if you would like the dumpster placed on the LEFT or RIGHT side of the driveway (facing the house).