The most common question we get is how much can fit in a dumpster and we get it…cubic yards may not have been everyone’s favorite school topic but imagine the size of a standard washing machine, that is 1 cubic yard. Our 6 cubic yard dumpster can easily accommodate 6 washing machines (you get the idea).
Here is another way to determine the best size for your unique project:
- 6 Cubic Yard: great for decluttering a small garage or basement. It will look like the size of a small car.
- 10 Cubic Yard: great for an average kitchen or bathroom demolition. It will look like the size of a crossover.
- 13 Cubic Yard: great for multiple home improvement projects. It will look like the size of an SUV.
- 16 Cubic Yard: great for a 2-car garage cleanout or decluttering your full basement. It will look like the size of a minivan.
- 20 Cubic Yard: our largest container is typically used for large home projects or multiple room demolitions. Think “the big one!”
To maximize the space in the containers we recommend breaking down the materials. This allows for every square inch to be fully utilized.