Our Kansas City Dumpster Rental Company Encourages Kindness and Cooperation
Neighborly love is a hallmark in our Kansas City communities because Midwestern values tell us that it’s important to take care of those around us, strangers or not. At Small Haul Containers , we follow the same rule: each call we take and each customer we serve gets our very best service. We treat you like family by offering the most affordable residential dumpster rentals in the metro area. What’s more, our Kansas City dumpster rentals are installed safely and securely to your specifications for pickup and dropoff, so that you can check that big cleanout project off your list.
But what if you decide you want to show some neighborly kindness by sharing a driveway dumpster rental with, say, your next door neighbor or a neighbor across the way? The answer is: we’re all about it. It doesn’t take too much coordinating on our end to make sure a residential dumpster is right where you need it, so that you and another family can take advantage of our spacious dumpsters.
How Does Sharing a Residential Dumpster Work?
First things first: you have to decide on a time where both you and your neighbor can utilize a dumpster. You both need to determine if you have a project that will require a residential dumpster.
Here are a couple of possibilities for sharing that we’ve heard of from our customers:
- Your property overlaps, so you want to work together to get rid of yard waste in the spring or fall.
- You both are doing renovations projects because it’s that time of year.
- You both do your spring and fall cleanings like clockwork, so you might as well just do them at the same time.
- You want to get together with your neighbor to help another neighbor who may not be able to do a cleanup on their own. The two of you together intend to tackle it yourselves, and you need a driveway dumpster rental to get this generous work done.
These ideas – and any others that you can dream up – are a perfect fit for a residential dumpster rental in Kansas City. You just need to tell us where to park the dumpster – either their driveway or yours – and we’ll be there on the scheduled day to make sure your project goes off without a hitch.
Some Points to Consider When Splitting a Driveway Dumpster Rental
Based on our experience, here are a couple of things to remember when you decide to split a residential dumpster with a neighbor.
- Keep in mind that this is going to save you money. Instead of renting a dumpster for yourself, if you can figure out a project that can fill a single dumpster with both parties’ junk and clutter, you’ll have figured out a terrifically affordable option.
- Remember to check out our size guide for your residential dumpster rental. We measure our dumpsters by how many pickup-truck-loads our dumpsters would hold. For example, our smallest dumpster is the equivalent of three pickup-truck-hauls to the dump. Communicate with your neighbor for sizing, and you’ll be in great shape.
- Keep in mind that yard waste needs to be in a separate container from indoor junk – otherwise, an additional charge will be added for separation.
- Additionally, when you’re working with a neighbor on a project that involves an expense (even though our Kansas City dumpster rentals are competitively priced), it’s always a good idea to communicate upfront about how you’ll approach payment. Making sure that there is good communication will sustain your relationship for the long run.
We hope this helps you partner with a neighbor, save money, and get your job done right! Most people are looking for a way to connect with their neighbors, so this might be the perfect way to break the ice and do something beneficial for each other. Neighbors like to bond over chatting about their homes and the neighborhood, so this is an easy way to socialize, connect, and most importantly, check something off your list.
Get in Touch with Small Haul Containers for Residential Dumpster Rental in Kansas City
Renting a dumpster should be an enjoyable, easy experience, so you can finish your big project and get back to other things that matter, like spending time with family and friends. We look forward to helping you get there – while building a relationship with a neighbor along the way! We are more than ready to help you partner with a neighbor to accomplish something big together. All you have to do is give us a call at (913) 991-1595 or send us a message online to get all of the information you need about our driveway dumpster rentals.