Kansas City dumpster rental makes every home renovation project easier.
Home improvement projects are notorious for creating big messes. While the end result is always satisfying, getting to that result can be stressful, especially if the project is on the larger side of the scale – think of a deck replacement, kitchen remodel, or room addition. Many homeowners dread tackling these projects because of the amount of cleanup involved. But there’s a solution to that challenge – a roll-off dumpster rental.
Rent a Dumpster Ahead of Time
Having a residential dumpster rental on the property before starting your project can make a huge difference in your attitude toward the project. Suddenly, getting rid of trash, old furniture, or construction debris is simple. There’s a place for it. Dumpsters are easy to access, and they can hold nearly anything you need to get rid of. A roll-off dumpster rental is a much better solution than overfilling all the trash cans in the house. They wouldn’t hold it all anyway!
Small Haul Containers, your local small dumpster rental headquarters, wants to help educate homeowners on their options. If you’re planning a home improvement project this year and aren’t familiar with the benefits of renting a dumpster, read on for more information.
When Do You Need a Dumpster?
Not every job requires a small dumpster rental. Sometimes it’s fine to load up your trash and haul it to the dump. That assumes, of course, that you have a pickup truck that’s big enough to hold whatever you need to get rid of. Many people don’t. And no one wants to load a bunch of construction debris into their SUV.
Sometimes you just have a few large or bulky items to get rid of and don’t need to rent a whole dumpster. In that case, a one-time bulky item pickup might be all you need. Many cities offer this service for a fee. Small Haul can handle this too.
The bottom line? If your job is big enough to make you ask yourself if you need a roll-off dumpster, the answer is probably “yes.”
Benefits of Ordering a Roll-Off Dumpster Rental
Here are some other benefits of renting a roll-off dumpster from Small Haul for your home renovation project.
- Convenience. When you rent a dumpster from Small Haul, you don’t have to worry about whether your vehicle can hold all the trash. Our small dumpster rentals make waste disposal easy. All our containers are on wheels and feature barn-style doors for easy access and convenience. We bring the container to you, you fill it up, and then we haul it away at the end of the rental period, usually within a week. It’s as easy as that!
- Safety. Any construction manager knows that a clean job site is a safer job site. That applies to DIY home improvement projects, too. When you have a residential dumpster rental on-site for the project, you have a place to toss waste as you go. Sheetrock, tile, cabinets, or old doors and windows can go into a dumpster. So can broken furniture, toys, clothing, appliances, and electronics. The list of items that can go into a roll-off dumpster is long. Check it out on our website here.
- Economy. You’ll find a small dumpster rental to be quite economical, especially if you have a lot of stuff to get rid of. Our standard rental period is seven days. That gives you a full week to get your job completed and the project area cleaned up. For folks with a truck, that may entail multiple trips to the city dump to get rid of everything – a considerable expenditure of time. For others who are in the know, it only requires one residential dumpster rental from Small Haul.
- Efficiency. At Small Haul, we know that no two projects are alike. That’s why we offer dumpsters in several different sizes. From our smallest at six cubic yards to our largest at 20 cubic yards, our dumpsters hold virtually everything you need to get rid of, including things like roofing shingles, worn-out deck materials, and drywall. It’s easy to choose the size you need for your project. Consult our website for more information. We’re always here to talk you through the process, too.
- Versatility. There are so many items that can be disposed of in a roll-off dumpster rental. Here are just a few:
If you have space left in your dumpster once your project is cleaned up, you might want to invite your neighbors to contribute. They probably have large or bulky items they’d love to get rid of. And you’ll be their favorite neighbor if you offer them a convenient way to get those items out of their lives!
- Household items and waste
- Remodeling debris
- Glass items
You can even get rid of yard waste if you’re doing a major landscaping project. One note, though: Yard waste cannot be mixed with other debris in a dumpster. It has to be kept separate because it goes to a different place for disposal. Check the FAQs on the Small Haul website if you’re in doubt about what can be thrown into a dumpster.
Kansas City Dumpster Rental Made Easy
Small Haul takes the stress out of home improvement project cleanup. Visit our website today to check the availability of our small dumpster rentals and reserve one for your next project. You’ll be amazed at how quickly you get the place back in tip-top shape!