A Kansas City Dumpster Rental Can Make a Big Difference In Your Neighborhood
In any HOA, there are always some classic neighborhood “types” involved. Here are a few of them that we’ve noticed:
- The Organizer: Armed with a spreadsheet, this person is ready to make sure everything is as organized as possible. From their front yard, to the HOA meeting minutes, everything is exactly where it’s meant to be: ordered, organized, and perfect.
- The Data-Junkie: This HOA member always wants to put out a survey. Need to decide on new flowers for the cul-de-sac planter? Let’s make a survey. What’s the route of the holiday parade? Let’s poll the neighborhood. This person loves data, and nothing can shake them.
- The Busy-Body: If you want to know whose grass isn’t cut, and whose garbage cans haven’t been taken in on time, ask the busy-body. If you’re curious where someone’s going to college, who’s had a baby, or who is spending too much time at the office – ask them. They know the neighborhood a little bit too well.
Recognize any of these? They’re pretty common no matter where you go. There is, however, one more type – and it might be the best one of all. The HOA Hero.
The HOA Hero comes through with the solution after the busy-body has stopped whispering, and the data-junkie’s survey data is tucked away in the perfect spreadsheet by the organizer.
Let’s take a look at how an HOA Hero can come through using a small roll-off dumpster as their sidekick, along with a superior company’s dumpster rentals near you.
How an HOA Hero Saved the Neighborhood with a Small Roll-Off Dumpster
In a town just outside of Kansas City, an HOA is noticing a large uptick in residential renovations.
Homeowners in this area are catching on to the idea that their homes can become serious investments down the road if they do some work on their interiors.
It seems like on almost every block, there are at least two houses that have a project going on. This is starting to concern the HOA. Why? The HOA is noticing that many of these homeowners are leaving debris and waste from their remodels and renovations out by the street for trash days.
This means that the trash sits out for an entire weekend sometimes. Additionally, the waste company doesn’t always take everything, leaving the homeowners to figure out how to dispose of the rest, which also ensures that the junk will be left out in their yards for longer.
The HOA is worried about this for a few reasons. First, their charter includes a line about ensuring the beauty of the neighborhood. Second, they are worried that when prospective homeowners come to look for houses on sale, they’ll be put-off by the mess.
The HOA Hero Springs Into Action With a Small Roll-Off Dumpster
At the next meeting of the HOA, one of the members suggests leaving nasty notes for the homeowners. Another suggests fines. However, there’s one member who has a smile on their face.
This is because they know someone very important in the Kansas City dumpster rental industry: Small Haul Containers.
Quickly, the HOA hero moves to the front of the room. She flicks on a powerpoint slide show that contains images from our website. Here are the talking points she’s arranged to go with her images:
- Clean Design: Small Haul Containers’ small roll-off rental dumpsters are beautifully-maintained with a professional logo on the side.
- Flexibility: Small Haul’s residential dumpster rentals come in all sizes, from 6 cubic feet, to 20.
- Options: She then shows how each of Small Haul Containers’ dumpsters can be ball-park measured by the number of pick-up truck loads each size can contain.
- Efficiency: The HOA hero then shares with the other members – who are beginning to catch her drift about how Small Haul can efficiently drop-off and pick-up a dumpster quickly and seamlessly.
- Affordability: The members are now nodding to each other in agreement. The HOA hero provides a price comparison between Small Haul and their competition. Small Haul appears to be the best overall option for a residential dumpster rental in Kansas City.
- Trustworthiness and Service: Where another HOA member might have ended the conversation there, the HOA hero concludes her talk with one final point of consideration. Small Haul Containers’ co-owners are dedicated to dumpster rentals in Kansas City because they believe in their metro-area communities’ success. Small Haul wants all of our neighborhoods to thrive.
In fact, the HOA learns that Small Haul gives back a portion of their proceeds to an organization that helps vulnerable community members live full lives. “This isn’t just another company that offers small roll-off dumpster rentals near you,” says our hero. “These are people you want to get to know.”
Our HOA hero has made an impact on the rest of the HOA. The potential mess of a meeting has been prevented by this novel idea featuring residential dumpster rentals in Kansas City.
Our HOA Hero Has Saved the Day Thanks to Small Roll-Off Dumpsters from Small Haul
It’s a Saturday, and the entire neighborhood is abuzz with renovations, remodels, spring clean-outs, yard-waste projects, and more. Each of the houses with jobs going on have a pristine blue dumpster with the Small Haul Container’s logo emblazoned on the side.
“In fact,” thinks the HOA hero surveying the scene, “these dumpsters kind of add something.” All of the productivity in this neighborhood is dotted with blue dumpsters that ring with the sound of hard work. It makes for the perfect Saturday afternoon scene. Our HOA hero has saved the day.
Our Small Roll-Off Dumpsters are Beloved by HOAs. Here’s Why.
HOAs all over the Kansas City area look to us as leaders in the residential roll-off dumpster industry. This is because our team has plenty of ideas for how an HOA can use our services.
- Passing on our name when a neighbor is doing work on their home
- Helping us teaming with contractors who are working on renovations in a neighborhood
- Inviting us to supply dumpsters for community service projects where a green space or garden is in need of a clean-up
- HOAs might offer to pitch in on a small roll-off dumpster when there is a house in need of a clean-out
Make Small Haul Your HOA Partner for Your Next Dumpster Rental in Kansas City
Want to be an HOA hero for your own neighborhood or community? We’ll be there for you, just as we were there for our hero’s neighborhood. We can also help you with whatever kind of creative project your HOA can think of.
What we know for sure is that whatever you need, Small Haul Containers will be there, as we’re the affordable, consistent, and trustworthy company for dumpster rentals near you. Give us a call at (913) 289-9430, or send us a message online.